Galbraith Property Services,
7 Arrow Court,
Springfield Business Park,
Portfolio Property and Lettings Management
Galbraith provides a streamlined portfolio property and lettings management service to a number of institutional and corporate landlords across the UK. Our priority is to ensure that we create a well-structured partnership with our clients and utilise our experience to add value.
Our added value provides a service level which incorporates:
- 24 Hour help desk for emergency repairs;
- Locally based accredited contractors;
- Compliance with all the latest legislation;
- Flexible and comprehensive accounting and reporting;
- Robust rent collection process;
- Unique software to track reactive maintenance and event management to ensure compliance
- Frequent client updates online or through an agreed format;
- Full refurbishment advice service in order to maximise rental;
- Frequent inspections with reports produced online.
We outsource the “tenant find process” to our Lettings partners across the UK.
Our Management tasks include a fully comprehensive and extensive service:
- Choose a tenant in a way agreed with you, taking up references or checking the tenant’s rent payment record.
- Arrange for the preparation of a schedule of the condition of the property and its contents for you, together with acceptance by the tenant of a property so described.
- Provide and fill in a tenancy agreement and take a deposit to protect against possible damage and register it accordingly.
- Transfer the bills for the services for which the tenant will be responsible into the tenant’s name.
- Arrange to have routine maintenance work carried out, up to a limit agreed with you.
- Respond promptly to the tenant’s enquiries.
- Keep an eye on the rent payment record and take reasonable steps to safeguard prompt payment of any money owed.
- Pay, subject to reimbursement, current outgoings for which we receive accounts or demands for payment in relation to the Property
- Serve the correct notices on the tenant.
- Check the condition of the property and any contents and discuss any repairs with you before giving the deposit back or arranging for repairs.
- Collect the key and make sure that the property is secure